Rounding up posts from around the web that challenged, inspired, encouraged, made me laugh, or all of the above. Be sure to check out these favorites and tell them I sent you! Here they are in the order I read them this week.
And for even more great posts and favorites, be sure to visit Kevin Martineau’s blog as well.
- Faithful to Himself by Karin Fendick (Flickers of a Faithful Firefly).
- Modern Day Bonhoeffer: Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani by TC Avey (Wisdom of a Fool).
- The art of beating a dead horse by Kathy Richards (Katdish.net).
- In The Scheme Of Things by Michael Perkins (The Handwritten).
- Sin Management vs Holy Spirit Leadership by Tony Alicea (Expect the Exceptional).
And your random pic for this week…
I’m guessing the owner of this boat is Canadian… Just maybe.
TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS: WHAT WOULD YOU NAME YOUR BOAT?
Do you have a favorite post or link you want to share? Want to discuss one of my picks?