Light Friday Hit List: 5/18/12
Rounding up posts from around the web that challenged, inspired, encouraged, made me laugh, or all of the above. Be sure to check out these favorites and tell them I sent you! Here they are in the order I read them this week.
And for even more great posts and favorites, be sure to visit Kevin Martineau’s blog as well.
- He Speaks by Philip Stasyszen (Peaceably Sown). This is my brother’s new blog–go check it out!
- One more circle by Glynn Young (Faith, Fiction, Friends).
- Love Them and Enter In by Dusty Rayburn (RLCBlog.com).
- Never Work Again by Anne Lang Bundy (Building His Body).
- Daddy Issues: 3 Foundations of a Father by Tony J. Alicea (Expect the Exceptional).
And your random pic for this week…
This product apparently fulfills the need none of us knew we had:
To watch a rerun of MASH, while cooking a Hot Pocket, & surfing Facebook
WHAT’S YOUR CAPTION OR PRODUCT TAGLINE?
Do you have a favorite post or link you want to share? Want to discuss one of my picks?