Rounding up posts from around the web that challenged, inspired, encouraged, made me laugh, or all of the above. Be sure to check out these favorites and tell them I sent you! Here they are in the order I read them this week.
And for even more great posts and favorites, be sure to visit Kevin Martineau’s blog as well.
- Daydreamer by Floyd Samons (ThereGoI.com).
- Autumn Road via Herb Halstead (a project you should check out and consider supporting).
- Why Do Pastors Always Talk About Money? by Rich (Christian Personal Finance).
- Exploring human life through the eyes of a cockroach by Dave Barry (Miami Herald).
- When Life Isn’t a Piece of Cake… by Jennifer Lee (Getting down with Jesus).
- Anointing and Prayer by Glynn Young (Faith, Fiction, Friends).