Rounding up posts from around the web that challenged, inspired, encouraged, made me laugh, or all of the above. Be sure to check out these favorites and tell them I sent you! Here they are in the order I read them this week.
And for even more great posts and favorites, be sure to visit Kevin Martineau’s blog as well.
- Psalm Prayer – Freedom by Jay Cookingham (Soulfari).
- We Bark At What We Don’t Understand by Scott Couchenour (Serving Strong).
- Is Fear Sin? by Dusty Rayburn (Devoted Conversations).
- Exploring human life through the eyes of a cockroach by Dave Barry (Miami Herald).
- Resourcing Hope by Jason Vana (JasonVana.com).
- My Whole Life Has Led to This Moment by Philip Stasyszen (Peaceably Sown).